Saturday 4 July 2015

Hee Lai Ton Restaurant (Pudu) @ Shaw Parade, Kuala Lumpur

This restaurant is recommended by one of my husband friend. Understand that he love dim sum therefore I follow to join the food - eating. This Hee Lai Ton Restaurant is located at 3rd floor, Shaw parade, Jalan Changkat Thambi Dollah off Jalan Pudu, Kuala Lumpur.

We went there during the weekend, so I already assume it will be difficult to get parking - for car and table - for dim sum. So I take my own sweet time to reach there around 10am and lucky enough I manage to get a parking inside Shaw Parade and a table once I reach the restaurant. Once we seated, we are asking us to order by filling the quantity in a form. My husband ordered a tea for 2 pax, and been waited more than 10 minutes before we ask the captain for the tea to be serve.

Finally the Tea serve and the sauces 

Well, I understand the place is crowded and they are running full house but their service is really can't comment at all. We pass the order which written in the form given to us earlier and patiently wait for the food to be serve. Well, we only order 4 type of dim sum which I saw the portion is quite big.

Fried Eggplant Roll - RM6.80

Crystal Har Kau - RM7.50 

Har Kau with Vege - RM7.50

Premium Beef Ball-RM8.00

You might be surprise with the Premium price, as I was stunned a bit when I go though the order form. Once I feel the service is poor therefore, I am quite reluctant to stay long in the restaurant. The serving is quite big and among the four dim sum I order, I love the Fried Eggpland and the Beef Ball the most. Especially the Fried Eggplant which is something different and the taste of the crispy eggplant really appetizing.

The bill come come out at RM39.10 with 6% service charge and 6% GST. Even though is pricey but with the portion they offer I think is more suitable if you come with a big family or group. Else, you can't even order much and you might be getting full pretty fast with their big portion. When we left, I realise they had a hall next door which serving full moon lunch. That might be one of the reason why they are sort of staff.




No comments:

Post a Comment