Tuesday 28 April 2015

HARAJU CUBE @ Empire Damansara, Damansara Perdana

I love ice-cream~
Have you ever wonder instead of having mushroom soup inside the bread but ice-cream in a square box bread?! Well, I come across this shop last weekend at the Heritage Lane, at Empire Damansara.
At first, we are wonder why there are such a long queue of youngster in front of the cafe, so we took a peek and realise the cafe is having break from 6pm till 7pm but the queue for the cafe is getting longer. Out of curiosity we join the queue and then I just realise most of the people in the queue is youngster age around 16 till 23 years old. You might not believe but let see...

The view from the 2nd Floor

The shop is located at the first floor which directly above Texas Chicken or Boat Noodle in Empire Damansara. To my surprise, I wonder how people can find this cafe which is not so appearing and I haven't even come across any of their advertisement. As you can see from the picture, people are queuing for the shop re-open at 7pm. 

Interior inside the cafe

We manage to get our seat after half an hour queue. With the hot and humid weather outside, I am glad that I am finally inside. Which is worst, I got bitten by the mosquito while queuing since is getting darker outside. You will be given a number to get seated, and you have to walk to cashier to order and pay at the same time. Didn't manage to get a snap of their menu, since the place is small and crowded at the same time.


                                      Haraju-Milk                     Haraju-Bomb RM32.90
                              Butterscotch RM8.90

First let talk about the Milk which in butterscotch flavor, the only thing I can describe is smooth, creamy and sweet. Also, the butter cookie, isn't it perfect in every way already? The waiting time for the bread ice-cream is around 10 to 15 minutes. I had mine in 10 minutes may be because I was there earlier to order and as you can see I choose Macha ice-cream. Trust me, in the picture you might think this is just a dessert but let me tell you, the bottom of the ice-cream is another 8 pieces of thick bread which might make you full. Most of the table are sharing, and some of them can't even finish and definitely we don't eat the square hard crush bread which is super hard, may be that why it can hold so much filling inside. Besides, they provide free self re-fill of drinking water which located near the entrance.    

The sign on the cutting board

Overall, the place is nice to hangout and now I understand why the place attract so many youngster. 1st: because once the food is serve - take pic, 2nd: even the place is small but cozy, 3rd: may be free flow cold drinking water? Hahahaha~ I might go back again to try their single toast but is better to go with bigger crowd, so we can share the food and cost too. Btw, this cafe have no GST ^ ^


2 comments: