Friday 24 April 2015

RAMEN TEN @ IPC, Mutiara Damansara

IPC = Ikano Power Centre, I think most of us know IKEA but not IPC.
IPC is the building located is next to IKEA, we might not realise since is attached with Ikea. If you ask me where would I like to shop, personally I would prefer Mutiara Damansara, because the shopping mall is spacious and they even have Tesco hypermarket. However when come to food I would prefer to go down to One Utama instead.

As usual after a long day shopping before GST, is time for dinner... normally I would prefer to have meal at Ikea Restaurant but once you see the crowd and queue. Trust me, even finding a place to sit also a challenge. In LG floor, there are lots of food to offer and I found Ramen Ten. Ramen Ten is located at LG-23A or directly below Cold Storage, the shop is not that big but at least manage to fit the 3 of us.

Let see what we have;

Chicken Teriyaki Bento 

Miso Soup

As you can see, the bento come with miso soup, cold taufu, rice and salad. The bento cost RM13.80. For a bento I believe that the price is normal, but I do like the taste of the Teriyaki chicken which is not too sweet or salty. Others side dishes is just normal and nothing special.

Super Spicy Ramen Chicken  

Super Spicy Ramen

I had the Super Spicy Ramen, as you may see the Ramen soup is nothing different from Miso soup and trust me is not spicy at all but when you added super spicy chicken, is burning and I had to agree now. Is really SUPER SPICY, good thing I did not pour all the spicy minced chicken into the Ramen and it really remind me of the Penang White Curry, the white Miso soup turn into red hot and spicy soup in a second. The Ramen cost RM15.80 and is not that big bowl, just a normal serving since I can manage to finish.

Besides, we had order another set of bento and I am not able to take picture of Yaki Tori & Age Dashi Bento with also cost RM13.80. I am quite surprise that both my husband and my mother would choose bento instead of ramen here. We also order, both hot and cold ocha (free flow) and it cost RM2.00 each. Since we went there before GST implementation, we are charge 10% for the service charge. The meal total cost RM52.15 for 3 pax.

Overall, the food is just normal and I personally think the super spicy ramen did live up to the name.  

No comments:

Post a Comment