Sunday 23 August 2015

Shogun2u Delivery @ Klang Valley

If you all remember my visit to Saisaki Japanese Buffet recently, and I did mentions about this Shogun2u delivery. I have to admit that I try the delivery is due to the 50% off promotion during the Raya months for both main course and sushi. Let see, first - how to order? I went to their website @ www.shogun2u.com

Next, as usual - login by entering both your id and password. After login in, please select your City and Area. Then you may start to choose what you desire. Since the promotion last month is 50% off for both mains and sushi, so here is what I had ordered;

Ninja Pack (10 pcs) - RM17.90

Teriyaki Chicken - RM16.90

Yakiniku Beef - RM17.90

Fried Bun (3 pcs) - FREE

 Overall the food taste quite nice and this is my second time order, even though my first time order is disaster which the food arrive after 4 hours but the second time is only late by 15 mins due to the rains. I got the fried bun for FREE due to the my previous order came super late and the bun taste super nice like the chicken Char Siew bun that put in deep fried with the crunchy skin.

I enjoy the chicken Teriyaki and Sushi and as for the Yakiniku beef is nice as well, all the main course serve with 2 slice of pickle and vegetable with the thousand island source. The total for the 2 main course and a pack of sushi is RM52.70 and after 50% discount so the final figure is RM26.35 nett (inclusive GST). The minimum order for free delivery is RM25 and you can pay when the food arrive.

So is not only the price is affordable and I do like their service especially you can chat with the customer service though online and check your order status. Currently, they are having the Merdeka promotion where you just have to type the promocode 'MERDEKA50' at the checkout to enjoy 50% for their mains. The promotion is valid till 24 Aug 2015. Enjoy~

1 comment:

  1. With immense organizations having each level of representatives, checking in odd hours it is insufficient just to deal with essential food needs. food delivery in Kuala Lumpur

    ReplyDelete