Wednesday 27 May 2015

Roti Jala & Mutton curry @ Ikea Restaurant

Is going to rain, that is what I had seen from the dark and windy sky. Since I am stuck in Ikano Power Center, where else shall I have my dinner alone? What food shall I have? All this questions suddenly prompt out from my head. Well, when u alone having dinner, it would be less hassle if you choose fast food. Therefore, I choose Ikea Restaurant and Cafe which located at 1st floor; 


Roti jala with mutton curry set include 1 mushroom soup @ RM13.90. Also, I added 1 piece of popiah @ RM1.00. Somehow I feel like after GST, the price is getting cheaper where previously they would charge 5% government tax which my popiah would cost RM1.05.


Roti Jala ( the one in yellow ), so mini and small. Taste?! I had a better one than this before or I may say it didn't taste as good as I expected. Curry mutton - good and thumb up, however too much fat. I had to cut out most of the fat and it only left half of the portion is meat.


Popiah, my favourite! Besides their signature beef meatball, this is also my all time favorite from Ikea. The skin is crispy and the vegetable is fresh and tasty. I like to dip on chilly sauce and mustard.


Ikea soup of the day or I would say soup of everyday - Mushroom soup. The taste is just average and it was not as hot as I expected. But since it was come as a set with the roti jala so is was worth the price and it is my first time trying it too. 

As for drink, for an Ikea family member you will get free coffee or tea and is refillable. Cool right? Therefore, the total bill including GST is only cost RM14.90. Having dinner alone once in a while is not bad and this is my first time using the mobile blogger apps to post too. Interesting~ 


No comments:

Post a Comment