Wednesday 12 September 2012

Plan B @ Paradigm Mall, Kelana Jaya

The new mall in Petaling Jaya, Paradigm Mall just open recently. Thanks to MasterCard 1 for 1 promotion, we went there last weekend for the movie around noon and by the time we finished the movie, we are stuck there due to the heavy rain. Since raining, we are unable to go anywhere and finally decided to have lunch there, after browsing around and cant decide what to eat, my sister suggested 'why not try that restaurant, since is near the entrance and it look cool and I haven't eaten anything yet since morning and they serve breakfast meal all day long'. Looking at the menu and restaurant name Plan B , keep me curious and been thinking what is Plan A then?

I had order a pasta, spaghetti with meatball as below;
 
Well, what surprise me is the green leaves they are giving but lucky the taste is ok and not too much sauces as I prefer it dry. I didn't order any drink since they giving a bottle of water for each table for FOC. My sister did not order the breakfast set, but order a lamb pastries and a plate of sauteed mushroom instead.
 
She also order a root beer with float and it cost RM8. I not sure what kind of sauce is that but it taste bit sour and salty. Overall, I think the sauteed mushroom taste the best and the bill come to RM59.15 inclusive the service charges & tax.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment