Sunday 25 November 2012

Ikan Bakar Fendi @ Dataran Glomac Kelana Jaya

Nowadays, everyday raining and make me craving for something hot and spicy. I always want to try the steamboat buffet but since I can't eat much, so forget about buffet as well as steamboat.... After a long rain last week me and one of my malay girl friend decide to try the Fendi grill fish which located at Kelana Jaya. I told her that previously, http://clumsyfallenangel.blogspot.com/2012/09/periuk-belanga-dataran-glomac-kelana.html, I went to Dataran Glomac to try the Ayam Penyet and realise this shop which located directly opposite of Periuk Belanga serving nice Grill Fish.

Once we reach, we quickly get a table and sitted. The staff will come and ask you for drink and as for food, you can go to the grill kitchen behind to choose your fish or just let them know which type of fish you want (if you are regular). I had requested a menu so I can decide on the set. My friend when to the back to choose her food since she don't know which one is 'pari' = stingray, Talapia, Kembong, Selar and etc.

Ayam Panggang Set

Ikan Pari Set

Kerang Bakar

I ordered the grill chicken set, all the set come with a rice, a small bowl of spicy soup and a special sauce. The food here is nice and tasty, may be because they serve it hot. Due to hungry we finish our food and forget to take picture of the drink. Anyway, I just order Lime Juice and nothing special. The Kerang is nice but the trouble is we need to remove the shell. The Grill Chicken and Grill Fish set now is RM7.50/ set. Even in the Menu written RM6.50, however the price had increase since after Hari Raya. As for Kerang Bakar, if I am not mistaken is RM5, the food is kind spicy but lucky both of us LOVE spicy food and we enjoy the sauce so much. The only thing disappointed would be the rice, kinda dry and hard for me.

Overall, the food is worth to try and avoid going there during the lunch time because lots of people and you might need to wait longer for the food. As for the price is kinda reasonable and we choose to sit outside instead as is kinda windy and cold since the rain stopped. I will definitely come again to try the Grill Squid~

No comments:

Post a Comment