Thursday 9 July 2015

Midsummer Buffet @ Ikea Restaurant

I forget to post about a buffet that I had last month...
If you are an Ikea Family member, I think you had already known or even went to Midsummer Buffet on 9th June 2015. Let start by how I getting know about this buffet, from email of course.
This is what I received.



Tempting right? Who can resist???


So out of curiosity, I went to Ikea and bought the ticket for 2 pax (me & my hubby of course). I bought the ticket as earlier on 28 May, so I can get the early-bird price at RM30.00/pax with the cash voucher of RM20.00/ticket. Is so worth right?!

RM30 for buffet with RM20 voucher

After a long wait and thinking how would it like and don't know what to expect so I am excited on the actual day.We had choose the second session which is from 8pm till 10pm. We reach there as early as 7:45pm and there already a super long queue. Wow... it really scary. I am so hungry and had to wait in the long queue and saw people taking a few place and from what can I see is the buffet place is so small and people in the queue are not moving.

After half an hour queuing, finally I reach the place where we had the plate, after taking 2 plate of each of us. Patiently queuing to get the food. May be due to I am too hungry, I am trying to fill everything in my plate and actually starting eating some biscuit while in the queue.


Hungry fest after queuing for half an hour

I believe there are no need to comment of the food, as expected from Ikea Restaurant. The food is yummy and very filling. To my surprise, I am full after finish my plate and looking at the salmon ball I feel so guilty if I end up never finish it. The variety of the food is not much choices but we did enjoy the food. 

If you ask me which would be my favorite, of course the meatball and salmon ball. I hope they will have another buffet like this again. 

Ps; I received an email that Ikea Restaurant is having the Ramadan Buffet as well. ^ ^  


No comments:

Post a Comment