Saturday 22 August 2015

Boat Noodle @ Empire Damansara, Damansara Perdana

Boat Noodle again?
Haha~ I know, another Thai food again. If you all remember that recently, I did visit a similar restaurant at Kota Damansara, Aroi Thai Boat Noodle. Actually, I had been to this Boat Noodle house in Empire Damasara for few times but yet I never review it.

This Boat Noodle restaurant is located at Empire Damansara, if you familiar with Damansara Perdana this wouldn't be something new to you, however, it actually located before the LHDN or next to the new hotel Qliq. Anyway, the best way is to find it >>> google map lor~ Sorry, as I am not good in giving direction.


The Entrance and Menu

Now, let see what I had;
Ka Num Toay - RM1.00/set of 2 pcs

I love this dessert so much, and they serve this dish first may be is an appetizer? Well, who care, since I always can't wait to try. This dish remind me of Kuih Talam, if you had this pandan and coconut kuih before trust me is the same in term of taste >> Sweet~


Beef/Chicken Pathumthani/Ayutthaya Rice Noodle - RM1.90 each bowl

Well, please don't ask me which noodle is which flavour now. I am also got confused, but I do believe the one with the sheered meat is chicken and the one without should be beef.  Hahaha~ well, I do love the unique taste of both flavour, either beef of chicken did not make any different for me. I do enjoy the mini serving and please don't deceive by the picture, the real serving is really small.

Order Guide

I, myself had 3 bowl for minimum. So can you guess how small is the serving? 

Grilled Beef Meat Ball - RM5.90/set of 2 stick

The beef meat ball do taste like the one grill in Thailand, I think the sauce do make a trick of it as well. the spiciness which blend with the sweet taste really make one craving for more. It had somehow, become my favourite now. I should have try the chicken meat ball next.

Ice Blended Thai Green Tea - RM8.90

As for the drinks, I settle wit the Ice Blended Thai Green Tea. Well, first it didn't taste like green tea but it delicious, the sweetness and the smooth of the ice blended which make the drink close to perfect. Even though is quite expensive for the drinks but I still think is worth to try. Since how often do we seen anywhere serve Thai Green Tea? 

Interior of the restaurant

Even though the place is quite small and crowded but they did a good job is their interior. It do give a retro feeling to the customer. Overall, the experience is not bad and I did go back from time to time. As for the final bill, me and my sister had total of 6 bowl of rice noodle @ RM1.90 each and others as shown above, the bill come to sub-total of RM27.20 and RM30.30 inclusive of 5% service charge and 6% GST. Still affordable right? 



No comments:

Post a Comment