Wednesday 22 April 2015

Bak Kut Teh @ Restoran Ban Lee, Kuala Lumpur

What I hate about KL? TRAFFIC JAM...
If I need to go KL in the evening, I am sure take my dinner before going home. I am not sure which one traffic is worst? KL or PJ? After stuck at Jalan Tun Razak for more than half an hour, I finally give up and drive myself to this Restaurant which located next to Dynasty hotel in Jalan Ipoh. For those who live in KL, I believe this is one of the best Bak Kut Teh in town, Restaurant Ban Lee.

Reach there during dinner time, as usual parking is always an issue however, we are lucky to manage get a parking behind Dynasty hotel. The restaurant is quite crowded therefore, we decide to sit out side. Let see what we order:-

Signature Claypot Bak Kut Teh

Bak Kut Teh - Lean Meat & Pig Intestine

White Chicken Drumstick

Yau Char Quai

I have to agree that KL food is never cheap. The Bak Kut Teh is already RM13/pax? is use to be only RM11. I wonder if they increase price due to GST? Drumstick is RM11 and Yau Char Quai is RM3 for small portion. Also, the white rice is RM1.40 per bowl... Overall the food is nice and the soup is really not too salty, bitter or oily. Besides, the service is good too cause it keep help you to refill the soup and even help me to heat up Bak Kut Teh... no worry they did not charge Service Charge but they do charge 6% GST. Trust me,,, they soup is what you will craving for especially during raining day!  

No comments:

Post a Comment