Monday 27 April 2015

KHUNTHAI RESTAURANT @ Desa Aman Puri, Kepong

Will you ever craving for Thai Food? 
I always love Thai Food, the spice, chilly, sweet and sour taste which make you craving for more. The spiciness of the Thai Food is very different from our Malaysia spicy sambal, soup or dishes. I can't really describe well but I believe once you tasted the authentic Thai Food, you will understand. 

I found this Thai Restaurant when I had dinner appointment at Tak Fook Seafood, however, I was lost pass by this restaurant and is surely crowded with family. Therefore, since my mother is around the town, I won't miss the chance since both of us love Thai food. This is what we ordered:

Kerabu Mango - RM10.00

I am so delight when the kerabu serve, this because - where can you get a kerabu serve with so much cashew nut? normally kerabu always serve with peanut and I never expect they serve it with cashew nut. With the generous amount of cashew nut serve, suddenly I felt the serving is worth the price.  

 Steam Lemon Lala - RM18.00

They don't have the Lala on that day, therefore we are serve with the hard shell clam instead. The taste of the clam is very refreshing and I surely believe that the clam is fresh with make sauce much more tastier. Besides, there is a bit of spiciness which bring it perfection for the dishes. 

 White Tom Yam Sea Food - RM23.00

When you in Thai Restaurant, how possible to miss the soup? Well, I always like white or clear Tom Yam soup compare to the red one which we usually see in most of the Thai restaurant or stall. Clear Tom Yam is very popular in Thailand which the soup is not that oily and creamy but it still very spicy and you can fell every taste of the spice. In Khun Thai, the Tom Yam soup is serve in the hot pot and what most interesting is there are burning charcoal inside which keep the soup hot and boiling.   

 White Rice - RM3.60

The white rice is serve in an aluminium pot which keep to keep warm, at least I think so. The price of the white rice is for the serving of 3 pax. If I not mistaken, they are using the Siam Rice instead of Jasmine rice and I am fine either rice since I am more excited with the dishes than the rice. 

 The Interior Design inside the Restaurant

 The picture of the old kings and royal family

   Elephant head and others decoration from Thailand

The staff are friendly and since we are having a late dinner therefore, no much crowd and the serving is fast. I think this is either a pork-free or halal restaurant since I saw a  large group of Malay family having their meal here. We also have a pot of Pu Erh Tea and it cost RM5.00. Total spend inclusive GST is RM63.20. 

Overall, the food is worth the money and I will definitely come back again to try their other dishes. My advise is better sit inside the restaurant than outside which you may enjoy the ambiance and Thai song which really bring you back to Thailand. Hahahaha.... Cheers~  

No comments:

Post a Comment