Friday 5 June 2015

Dontaku Ramen Japanese Restaurant @ ONE Utama

Whenever I go to One Utama Shopping Mall, I really don't know what should I have for dinner. May be due to the choice and variety which make me unable to choose or I would like to try everything available there. This time I came across this Japanese restaurant when I walk across from the new wing to old wing.

Sanshoku Bento - RM18.00

The reason why I choose this set is because it look so nice in the Menu which they serve the soba noodle in the glass cup. Well, not to my disappointment, I am quite please even they serve it in the wooden plate which I found the noodle is quite lots for one person. The cold noodle is nice and I really did enjoy it especially there are 3 type to try on. 

Side Dish - Hand roll and Cawan Mushi

The cold noodles set is serve with cawan mushi, salad hand roll and miso soup. The hand roll is nice but I personally think is too much cause after I finish the both hand roll which cause me unable to finish the noodles. I like the cawan mushi, it was really tasty and you may see the slice carrot in Sakura shape which make it so lovely. As for the Miso soup and salad, I think is nothing much to brag about since is taste just very common.

Chicken Teriyaki Set - RM 18.00

As for my husband, he had the chicken Teriyaki with rice. The chicken is so tender and since it serve in the hot plate which help to keep the food warm, I can see my husband really enjoying it to MAX. The set also come with cawan mushi, salad and soup as the side dishes.

Hot Ocha - RM2.00

We only ordered one drink as I had bring my own drinking water, is not that I did not want to order any beverage but since I am sick and are advisable to take boiled drinking water only. The red and blue and white stripe glass behind is one of their decoration on the wall. The place is quite cozy and I didn't understand why I had pass by this restaurant so many times and yet I didn't notice them.

Overall, I think we do enjoy the food and I believe so do the other customers. I believe the restaurant is quite pack during dinner time because I had my dinner as late as 8:30pm and yet I need to wait for a while to be seated. The total bill come to RM44.30, which inclusive of 10% service charge and 6 % GST. The restaurant is located at Lower Ground Floor, Lot LG 352, One Utama shopping mall.    
Arigatou Gozaimas~

No comments:

Post a Comment