Tuesday 2 June 2015

OISO @ IPC, Mutiara Damansara

Which would you prefer, Korean or Japanese food?
If you would ask me, I would choose Japanese food even though they are quite similar but in term of taste is totally different. Korean food is always colorful and not to mentions they presentation is always look better than any other food. Recently, I had come across one Korean restaurant in IPC, although they had been there for quite a while, it was my first time trying too;

Steam Chicken with Soysauce - RM18.90

As expected, such a colourful dish which make one more tempting to taste it. I had this steam chicken with soy sauce however, you may see it didn't look like soy sauce but trust me, it taste wonderful. The chicken is so tender and is not as salty if you have it which the rice. Besides, the beautiful food presentation, serving the chicken in the pan to maintain the heat which make everything perfect. 

Yuk Gae Jang - RM16.90

Yuk Gae Jang or Spicy Beef Soup is a very common dish for Korean. The pipping hot soup really make your stomach tumbling and without a second thought we already taken a sip of the soup. Well, it did not taste as spicy as it seem, may be that because my husband ask them to make it less or lesser spicy. 

Honey Jujube Tea - RM5.90

Honey Jujube Tea or I would name it as red dates with honey drink taste quite refreshing and sweet. What I like more about this drink is the tea pot look cute and given me an authentic feeling. The small clay tea cup had make it more presentable especially on top of the wooden table.

Side Dish 

All the set is serve with 3 side dishes and 1 soup. As seen, they serve cabbage kimchi, apple salad and anchovies. I am not sure if the side dishes is refillable since I am full after the main course. Among the 3 side dishes, I would prefer the apple salad because the sweet and slightly sour taste really make for my appetite. As for the kimchi, just so so because I feel that they didn't marinate long enough where the favor is too mild and for the anchovies, which is not my fancy when I saw it had not been clean the inner body.

I prefer cold drink than hot drink, therefore I had order cold organic brown tea - RM1.90 for myself. The total bill come to RM 50.85 which included 10% service charge and 6 % GST. The Oiso Restaurant is located at LG 18 & 20, Ground Floor, IPC Shopping Center at Mutiara Damasara. Actually, they are located at the same row as Ramen Ten, so is quite easy to notice. I just notice when I am leaving the restaurant, they do sell some of the Korean snack and ice cream. Interesting~ 
    

No comments:

Post a Comment