Tuesday 26 May 2015

2D 1N @ Singapore Trip ~ Day 2

Singapore Day 2

If you by any chance miss my Singapore Trip Day 1, please click here.
Let me continue with my day 2 trip in Singapore, after my day 1 trip in Sentosa Island, where the fun never end, I am totally exhausted. Therefore, I have no choice to skip some of my plan.

First, as promise, let me start with our accommodation. We are staying a night in this Tai Hoe Hotel at 163 Kitchener Road, Singapore. The hotel is just located opposite City Square Mall, and the nearest MRT would be Farrer Park. Well, the main reason why we choose this hotel is because is walking distance to 24 Hours Mustafa Centre and the price is reasonable too even though is on the peak seasons.

Tai Hoe Hotel - SGD110.00 nett/room/night

Well, this hotel room is small, as expected in Singapore so no complain but overall the room is clean and the staff is ok. This is the first time I stay in a hotel where their have the basin outside wash room and more odd is, it was facing the bed, where the bed will get slightly wet whenever you use the basin. LOL~

Jalan Besar - Famous Pig Organ Soup

The weather in Singapore is hot same like Malaysia, but in term of humidity, I think Singapore is better where there are more trees, clean and slightly windy. I heard there are lots of famous food in Jalan Besar and it basically just located nearby the hotel. Well, suppose we would like to have the famous dim sum in Jalan Besar however, they are closed. Disappointed and we end up here;

Da Lian Traditional Noodles Shop and Interior

Drink - SGD2.80

Oyster Soup Noodle - SGD6.00
Dry Noodles Middle - SGD4.00

Soup for the Dry Soup and Golden Fish Cake - SGD2.00

Da Lian Traditional Noodles which open 24 hours and located at 216G, #01-03 Syed Alwi Road, Singapore. From the name, we already know their are serving Chinese Food. Trust me, the food serving is too much for us, now I understand why the next table sharing the bowl of noodle, basically the serving of noodle is double of we usually had. For a breakfast, the noodle is toooo much.

After having such a heavy breakfast, is time to exercise - Walk. Being excited we walk all the way to another 24 hour store, MUSTAFA. It only take around 10 minutes to reach Mustafa from Da Lian restaurant. I found some interesting things in Mustafa and would like to share here;


 My choice of Souvenir - F&B

  After some shopping in Mustafa, we had to rush back to hotel for check out and lucky our hotel is just 5 minute walk from here. I believe this place is much more happening at night. Checking out at 12pm and I know is time for lunch however may be we had too much for breakfast therefore we take our own sweet time to Yishun to meet both my sister and brother.

Both my sister and brother recommend food in Yishun;

Bei Sheng Seafood - SGD48 (total bill)

As you can see we are too rushing to take individual photo for every single dishes due to, both my siblings is hungry while waiting for us. My brother ordered dishes which include, stir fry vegetable, Squid, soup, fried pineapple rice,Thai style fried Fish and sweet and sour pork. This Thai food restaurant is located at Blk 701-A, #01-01, Yishun Ave 5. After main course, what will be next? Dessert of course;

Xin Wang @ Northpoint

Mango SnowIce & Mango Pamelo 

Now, I have to admit the serving in Singapore is ridiculously LARGE?! I was surprise when they serve my Mango SnowIce, I was stun for few minute before start taking picture of it and I am totally no idea how to start to enjoy the food. Both my husband and I been struggling and freezing to finish it while both my sister and brother enjoy the Mango Pamelo and smirking to us. Anyway, I did enjoy the dessert which is cooling since the weather outside is hot and is just nice after we had some hot and spicy lunch. The Mango SnowIce is cost SGD6.90 and Mango Pamelo is cost SGD6.50, there are also charging service charge of 10 % and 7 % GST which come to total SGD15.75.

Our Singapore journey end by taking the train back from Yishun to Kranji station and change to SBS bus 170 to Johor Bahru. I am glad to be able to bring my husband to visit and eat around Singapore which is full with fun and interesting food venture. I will be back again soon!!!



1 comment:

  1. come back to Singapore!!! and i mean for long term!! ;-)

    ReplyDelete