Thursday 7 May 2015

NEW PARIS RESTAURANT @ SS2 Petaling Jaya

I always heard about this famous family restaurant which located in SS2. If you staying in Petaling Jaya, first thing that cross your mind for food is always - SS2. Located along LDP and they had lots of variety food and shop from the starter to dessert. Sound like heaven of food, right?
I always read a lots of review on this New Paris Restaurant located at SS2, or Jalan SS2/72. I seldom like to go to a restaurant to order dishes especially when there only 2 of us (me & my husband). Since my husband craving for soup after rain so here we are. Since we reach there as early as 5pm in the evening, which I believe is too early for dinner so we only order:


Claypot Lala with yellow rice wine soup - RM22.00

Let see what I like about this soup... Lala lor! as you can see the Lala is more than the soup, may be that why I feel the soup is so tasty and the taste of the fried ginger really did give a hit. Anyway, we hope they us give more soup as both of us like drinking the soup. That why, the soup is not enough!!!

Fried Sambal Eggplant - RM8.00

This dish is just perfectly cooked, the eggplant and the mince shrimp with chili taste very nice. Since they serve the dish quite fast that why the food is still hot and it was a perfect dish with rice. 

Chilli Sauce

They serve us with this Chilli Sauce with onion, which is I think is similar like Thai Chilli Sauce. I like it so much. I like to had it with the fried eggplant.

I wish to bring my whole family for lunch or dinner here, which we can order more dishes. I really like to try they signature dish - sweet and sour chicken with watermelon. Besides the two main dish with rice which cost RM3.00 for 2 pax. We also order hot 2 Chinese tea (RM1.20) which end up the total bill of RM34.20 inclusive of GST. Overall, I am satisfied with the food and will come back again to try some others dish.   

No comments:

Post a Comment